One of my favourite easy recipes is Homemade chicken nuggets, they taste so much better than shop bought ones, mainly because of the higher quality chicken! Why bother you may ask! Well besides the extra tastiness homemade chicken nuggets are a great way to use up bread that is stale or about to go off! As I am allergic to egg this recipe does not contain any egg in it.
- Bread/Stale Bread
- Pinch of Pepper
- Pinch of Cajun Spice
- 1 Chicken Breast
- Chips, Potato Wedges
- Sweet Corn, Peas etc.
- Firstly take the bread and place it in a freezer back, then using your hands or a rolling pin rip it apart and continue doing this until it is breadcrumbs! Add to this bag a small amount of cajun spice and pepper for taste if you want to! You can always send the breadcrumbs through a sieve if you want them to be perfect!
- After this create a Honey and Mustard marinade as previously describe by mixing together 2 tablespoons of honey with 2 teaspoons of mustard creating a paste.
- To this add chunks of chopped up chicken breast, so they are complete coated in the honey paste.
- Now add the breadcrumbs to the marinade and ensure that all the chicken is covered completely
- Place your chicken nuggets in the oven for around 20-30 minutes with some chips added with around 15 minutes to go!
- Once they are ready serve and eat!