Student Broadband report.
Let everyone know where you eat and where you date? Stay connected even when you sleep. Say no to chat, stay alone! That’s what teens say, these days. Students are among the largest group of broadband users in the country. Googling, chatting, downloads, music, online gaming has become a fashion for the younger generation. More over schools and colleges encourage the students to be more updated.
There are a number of broadband deals, offers, plans and packages available in the country while only a few are left for the students. Mobile broadband, PAY AS YOU GO broadband and laptop deals stay good for the teens. Mobile broadband service is offered between 2 to 8 Mbps and covers almost 70% of the country. Users can either chose to pay monthly or to go pre-paid. This service is available with almost all the broadband suppliers like vodafone, 3, O2, Orange, T-mobile, and Virgin media etc.,
Before subscription, users have to make an analysis and comparison between the providers to chose the best plan. Here are few Student tips:
- Broadband Speed is what will upset us most of the time. So Users have can use an availability checker or get suggestions from other users to know who provides the best coverage in the area to be used.
- Its not advisable to sign up for a longer contract period or any bundle services.
- Students can sign up for a low budget plan initially and also make sure if there is an upgrade available later.
- Laptop deals and Bundle packages will be of much use if the coverage is not available or if the signal strength is too low.
- Always choose to go for an unlimited plan, which will be more economical.
- If you wish share your Internet service with the house mates then a cable broadband would be the best.
- Try to apply for group services with some of your friends to get better prices and other offers .
PAY-G services will have a standard bill amount, but when you choose for a monthly billing, do remember to confirm the total amount of download per month, VAT% and other hidden charges if any.